With less than a month left in 2014, it’s time for small businesses to maximize their plan in the new year marketing efforts. What will 2015 for small businesses? Here are 10 trends to keep an eye on how to further develop your marketing plan.
- Social media will continue to drive consumer spending. In 2014, Twitter and Facebook began testing a new feature that make it easy to buy a few clicks users, products and services. The two social media networks deployed buttons “Buy” appear next status updates and tweets, and give users the option of shopping without leaving the network. In 2015, expect to Twitter and Facebook to drive consumer spending in a big way. A big advantage for the “Buy” button for small businesses is the ability to sales data to set concrete social media messages.
- Your friends affect your portfolio. As colleagues write about the latest products and services they have purchased, it is sometimes difficult not to be swayed. In 2015, your customers expect more buying behavior of their colleagues can be influenced. Beware boomers – those born between 1981 and 2000 – on social media. According to a survey conducted by Harris Interactive, this year, 68 percent of them were at least somewhat likely after visiting the office of a friend on a product or service to buy.
- New social media networks will go up and others go down. 2014 resulted in a number of new and innovative social networking sites – including Yik Yak, an application that allows anonymous users to create and see the contributions within 1.5 mile and allows Ello, a network without social advertising is not to sell your private information to third parties. Then, Tsu, another social network, the user, a reduction in advertising revenue promises based on how popular their jobs. These social networks are likely to increase to address perceived problems of the major social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as privacy and ubiquitous advertising. But these social networks around for the long term? Time will tell.
- Advertising on Facebook and Twitter will become a key part of your marketing mix. As a small business owner, you may not be advertising on Facebook or Twitter. But in 2015, you might want to reconsider. Facebook continues the number of items that your fans can to limit aggressive in your site. Thus, the demand for positions and sponsored ads will continue to grow. As with anything, the increased demand will need increased prices. Facebook advertising price has been around 10 percent since 2013. In 2015, expect a continuation of this trend away. Advertising on Twitter is to embrace a “must” for small businesses because they can pay new structure of advertising costs the social network, the performance company instead of paying for retweets, installed and click on App.
- Based Image influence of social media buying behavior. Photos of influencing consumer purchasing behavior is not new. Through the use of social media networks based on the image as Instagram, which has 200 million users, small businesses will take advantage of the situation, compelling images and videos to showcase their products and services. Pay special attention to Instagram, because the social network recently deployed in-feed-video advertising that companies have the option of paying 15 second video on the basis of objective parameters such as age, sex and geographic location.
- Publication LinkedIn are becoming more popular. If you have not tried LinkedIn publishing platform explore before the year is out. In 2015, LinkedIn will continue to dominate the business case. LinkedIn should be rapidly colonized a solid publishing resource with great content about business, ideas and career. You can use the publication LinkedIn platform to get your thoughts on these subjects expressed or build your brand.
- Content marketing is an important tool to keep spreading the word about your business. Content marketing is a great way to keep your customers, without being aggressive selling to reach them. But it requires work. In 2015, take time to explore, how your business can benefit.
- Social media will continue to go to customer service in 2015. Many major brands, acquired task of dissatisfied customers on social media. What this means is that your customers have to say Width what they should be about your products and services. You can check if your product is sold successfully. This is where social listening comes in. You must then determine what your brand on social media and customer issues and problems in a timely manner.
- Millennium Marketing will be crucial. If you do not include Millennium customize your marketing messages, you are not. After the leaders of Western Digital Marketing Journal, there are 76 million boomers in the United States, and they make 27 percent of the population. They are well educated, with 63 percent at least a bachelor. They are also major opinion leaders, with 46 percent reporting that they can rely on social media when buying online.
- minorities to increase purchase. For small businesses, failing to meet the growing purchasing power of minorities recognize a negative impact on their bottom lines. An analysis of data by USA Today, over 50 percent of US cities now have the population in non-white majority. And according to the US Census, Hispanics make up 17 percent of the US population has the buying power that exceeds $ 1000000000000. This number is expected to grow in 2017.
Small business owners across Ohio are more confident in the economy and borrowings highest level since 2008, based on the volume of loans by the district director of the US Small Business Administration area is provided. Last fiscal year 1799, the government guaranteed 7 (a) loans for working capital and acquisitions were approved in southern and central Ohio, said Martin Gold, director of the federal Small Business Administration to Columbus, Ohio, in the neighborhood. The district includes 60 counties with an office in Cincinnati. These loans have used a total of the total capital of $ 358 million in the regional economy, fueling business expansion and new buildings, Golden.
More 7 (a) loans, smaller business loan program the federal agency that was during the October 2013 ended in September 2014 period of one year since the great recession in 2009 helped, but the quantities are not quite in time to pre-recession spending. In 2008, small businesses in the Ohio district received 1908 loan commitments, in gold.
“I think the banks to rebuild their balance sheets and there is plenty of liquidity in the market,” he said.
Were 96 other loans under the program to 504 approved last year commercial real estate totaling $ 65 million. However, growth in the loan program of the apartment from previous years, said Golden. It is not only smaller business loan from a signal that corporate executives are confident about their chances, it is another signal in a growing pile of evidence that Ohio’s economy is doing better. It just needs to fully recover. For example, the national unemployment rate to pre-recession low of 5.3 percent for something to employment growth, and some fell to a workforce decreases, according to the latest figures from Ohio Department of Job and Family Services.
“The more confident (entrepreneur), the more likely they are to finance expansion, and more importantly, hire workers,” said Golden.
About half of the workforce Ohio owns or works for a small company, Golden, small businesses this holds with 500 or fewer employees. When the economy is down, decided Neftali Roblero and its business partners, strike while the iron was hot, and open a used car dealership. Roblero, Gerardo Acosta and Miguel Garcia all international own supermarkets in Hamilton and Fairfield, and heard horror stories from their customers about their Spanish car buying experience.
See the opportunity to buy a car dealership, which could be encouraged customers open food, she opened Mi Tierra Auto Sales LLC 3108 Dixie Hwy., Hamilton. You benefit is also one of its customers is a need for Spanish-speaking car dealer contracts in a language to negotiate customers could understand and know what they connect. Partners will receive an SBA loan backed to fill a property and construction by Access Business Development & Finance Inc. The Certified Development Company has the right to purchase loans from the SBA small US company, also contributed to the contractor and submit the necessary documents.
“We are in the fifth year of this activity,” said Roblero. “We already have a relationship with most of our customers. We tell them exactly what car they buy. ”
Ohio entrepreneurs like Roblero do not see the economy new traffic, but its 6 months outlook reflects more of the same for the local economy, based on the results of a survey of small and medium enterprises PNC. Activity was hard Roblero said. “Competition is a factor. The economy is another factor, “because more people can afford to buy new cars, he said.
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. conducts the survey twice a year and has published the latest results in October.
Business setup requires registration and other procedures. People today are keen about setting up online businesses for the popularity of the online arena. This is because it is simple and much effective to get connected to audience. As people stay connected to the web, it is imperative for businesses to attract online audience. It has become easier to get hosting services from companies and people feel much relieved for the services available online.
Business in Regina offers lots of options and business people over there have different ideas to set up their businesses. It gives a great deal of variety for people with regards to services available. If you check out the websites, you can know all about registering hosting and other services available. Companies deliver top notch services and any regina Business Company serves customers best. Businesses in Regina are flourishing largely for the development over there. Business people have lots of options to experience the best of technology and development.
It comes as no doubt that in a developed country like Canada, business options are plenty. If you get into the web, you can get all details necessary for running business and the options available. It is good to start a business and people with short term and long term goals in business can always get to best heights in the city. With all development options for business, it delivers best for people and customers can have satisfaction. Businesses can also get good exposure while they have online presence.
No matter if you do not have any idea about business in Regina. You can take support from different services that are available online and make best use of them. It has become important in the present day to have exposure in the online market to get attention from customers. Business options keep people happy and the development has given people great edge to withstand market challenges. You can check out best websites and get complete guidance on setting up businesses and also running them in the most efficient way. Stay connected to online websites and succeeds in your business.